- Practices will be outdoors this season. They will take place either at Field Day Park, Allison Creek, or River Hills and will be TBD after registration closes and teams are set. Please note - I cannot fulfill any specific requests to practice at Field Day Park. Practice locations will vary and will not be set until AFTER registration closes. If you are registering your child under the assumption you will be at Field Day Park and not willing to travel anywhere else, this is a request that cannot be fulfilled.
- Practices will begin the second week of June. Tentative start date for games is June 21st. Flag Football is planning to play TWO games per week on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Whether cheerleaders attend two games per week will be up to your coach.
- Season is expected to be for June and July with a break 4th of July week. Practices will likely start the first few weeks of June.
- As always I cannot guarantee a match up with Flag Football teams for every game. Our cheerleading program has been much smaller and it is impossible for me to match up games with siblings. Please keep this in mind when registering your child for potential scheduling conflicts. If you wish to coach, I always do the best I can to accommodate coaches scheduling conflicts first.
- Cheerleaders ages will be from 6-14. I have two divisions set up, 6-9 year olds and 10+, but depending on quantity of girls registered, divisions may need to be combined as in years past. Please keep this in mind if you might have an issue with your older daughter cheering on a team with younger girls.
- This is a rec cheerleading program and is not designed for elaborate competitive routines. Please see the Cheer page on our website for full list of rules.
To register, login to your account at lwsports.org!!
If you have a local business and are interested in sponsoring our cheerleading program, please reach out and I will get you information and in touch with our Sponsorship Chair! We would love a new sponsor to showcase on our uniforms this summer!
Kelley Crowe & Melissa Allman