I am so excited to be offering Summer Cheerleading for our Flag Football Season once again this summer! Registration is now open!! To register login or create your account here on our website and you will find available programs.
Spots will be limited, so please don't delay in securing your child's spot. Coaches are ALWAYS needed. Please consider volunteering to coach! Coaches get priority in scheduling and can choose practice nights, so it's a great way to help facilitate your own schedule if you have multiple children in sports. Every team needs TWO coaches this season.
Also - if you have a local business and are interested in sponsoring our cheerleading program, please reach out and I will get you information and in touch with our Sponsorship Chair! We would love a new sponsor to showcase on our uniforms this summer!
- Practices will likely begin the first few weeks of June. Tentative start date for games is June 16th. As of right now, Flag Football is planning to play TWO games per week so your time commitment could be one practice + 2 games per week.
- Practices will be outdoors this season. They will take place either at Field Day Park, Allison Creek, or River Hills and will be TBD when we have a better idea of how many teams we will have.
- Season is expected to be for June and July with a break 4th of July week.
- As always I cannot guarantee a match up with Flag Football teams for every game. Our cheerleading program has been much smaller and it is impossible for me to match up games with siblings. Please keep this in mind when registering your child for potential scheduling conflicts. If you wish to coach, I always do the best I can to accommodate coaches scheduling conflicts first.
- Cheerleaders ages will be from 6-14. I have two divisions set up, 6-9 year olds and 10+, but depending on quantity of girls registered, divisions may need to be combined as in years past. Please keep this in mind if you might have an issue with your older daughter cheering on a team with younger girls.
- This is a rec cheerleading program and is not designed for elaborate competitive routines. Please see the Cheer page on our website for full list of rules.
- Kelley Crowe